Saturday, March 6, 2010

Free book to ...

So today I gave a free book to where I get my hair cut. I figure when people are waiting for a hair cut they can glance at that and maybe take note of the contact info and/or google the title when they get home. It's kind of an experiment in marketing. I know it will be hard to know if I get any sales from that book I placed, but who knows what could come of it.
I wish I had my own business cards, though. I wrote some info on the back of the business's business card and stuck it in the book (with their permission, of course), but it would have been much nicer to have a little stack of my business cards in there for people that are interested. I'll have to work on getting my own business cards.
If you have any other marketing ideas, lay them on me in the comments. I'm open for suggestions!

No comments: